Rally the troops Part 2 - aka Wish List Part 1

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Fri Mar 21 00:07:48 EDT 2014

Hello Richard,
Thanks for the info, but it seems you missed my point.  The Project Browser
does NOT tell me BEFORE  I group something what is going to be grouped. At
least not that I can figure it out.  I want something to show me what the
grouping will be BEFORE I group it.
Larry
P.S. Does lcStackBrowser or Mats Wilstrand's rIDE give me the components
BEFORE I group it?