Rally the troops Part 2 - aka Wish List Part 1

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Mar 20 12:01:18 EDT 2014

It would be remiss of me at this point to not point out that there are at
least two alternatives to the ApplicationBrowser/Project Browser/Inspector
- my lcStackBrowser and Mats Wilstrand's rIDE.

Both of them offer all the capabilities of the above IDE components plus
more.  The main difference is that rIDE is free and open source, while I,
being less altruistic and more money grubbing than Mats, demand payment for
lcStackBrowser and also have the audacity to password protect it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>