Problem with setting htmlText of field to empty in LiveCode 6.6 RC2

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 19 19:56:33 EDT 2014

I keep having this niggling feeling that the devs did this for some good reason, and that if empty text didn’t correspond to <p></p> in htmlText, the engine would choke, cough and sputter when it discovered to it’s horror that the htmlText of anything was literally empty.

Either way, I’m still going to sleep well tonight.

Bob