I'm trying to rally the troops...

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:49:10 EDT 2014

OK this is a video from YouTube showing the LiveCode Dictionary Pro app
demo:

The YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFDZjxVHgZI&feature=em-upload_owner

This is a demo of the apps main features. I am putting this up for
questions and suggestions. Note: the app will include Video screen help
when it is released. I still have hundreds of records where the
descriptions need to be added. The dictionary has all of the current search
words in now.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062