Livecode and Genymotion

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Wed Mar 19 12:01:50 EDT 2014

Hi Ludovic,

GennyMotion is built on x86 architecture and this is why LiveCode
Android apps will not run on this emulator (they are ARM based).

However, I did have some success installing the ARM Translation
Installer v1.1 <http://goo.gl/JBQmPa> found on the following XDA
developer post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2528952

I have to say, it is nice to have a fast Android Emulator to test on :)

Kind Regards,?

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com