I'm trying to rally the troops...

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:13:15 EDT 2014

Hi larry

I am in the process of doing just what your asking for, a dictionary that
allows you to edit, add, and save code. It will be online in the next 15
days. I will even have Google translate in the app where you can convert
the scripts or text to any language. I will annonce the app very soon.

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014, <larry at significantplanet.org> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Over a year ago I wrote to RR and suggested they allow the user to add
> notes directly to the LC dictionary. (for private viewing)
>
> I understand why they need to approve notes that are added for public
> viewing.
>
> But there are literally HUNDREDS of times where I have to figure something
> out that is NOT documented in the dictionary.  A recent example: I had
> trouble with the cursor disappearing once I compiled.  Happily, Jacqueline
> answered the question in here for me.  What I want to do is go to the
> dictionary and make my OWN note about that under "cursor" - since I don't
> have a photographic memory and because LC for me is a hobby and not a
> profession, I will sometimes go months without using it.  It's too
> difficult to remember everything.
>
> Sure, I could make a spreadsheet with "cursor" in column 1 and my notes in
> column 2 - whatever.  But that seems like a pretty dopey solution.
>
> I hope some of you will agree with me that this feature would be VERY
> useful and a great timesaver.  Then let's rattle the LC cage.
>
> Thanks for listening.
>
> Larry

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062