revDataFromQuery with variable list question

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 18 15:26:41 EDT 2014

Out of interest the RunRev Lesson on how to create and use a sqlite database found here:

http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4071/l/30516-how-to-create-and-use-an-sqlite-database

does not double quote identifiers, for example:

put "CREATE TABLE contact_details (name char(50), email char(50))" into tSQL

I suppose they should correct this to prevent users making mistakes with the correct syntax for sqlite databases unless the LC wrapper adds in the quotes where necessary, which I doubt.

In addition correcting the lesson would identify the best way to form the double quoted tables, columns etc in LC.

Clearly the LC code necessary to perform CREATE TABLE above is not as simple as portraid in the example above.

All the best

Terry