Triggering LC scripts when emails are received

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue Mar 18 05:04:14 EDT 2014

Alex & Matthias,

Thank you so much for your help.
I have made a quick test with a php script, and when I entered the
path of the php script, the mail forwarder detected a problem with
the script (it needed to be made executable) and added the following
line at the top of the script :
#!/usr/local/bin/php -q
Then everything worked fine : emails were forwarded and the php
script ran fine.

Then I made a test with an .irev script; the email forwarder also
detected an error in the script, but was unable to fix it, so the
test failed : the email bounced and was considered as spam.
I guess I need to follow Matthias advice and ask on-rev the path
to the LC engine on our server.

I have one more question though : which server global do you use
when you want to trap the content of the forwarded email (content,
sender"s name & email, attached docs if any...) ?

I'll keep you posted on my further tests.

Best,
jbv