Triggering LC scripts when emails are received

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Mar 17 16:53:21 EDT 2014

In cPanel, within the "Email" section, add an email forwarder.
    Fill in the adddress you want to intercept, then click on "Advanced
options"
    Select "Pipe to a program", and fill in the program script name for
your program

NB I haven't actually done this yet !!

I've been meaning to try it out for a while, just not needed it yet, and
so I haven't got round to trying it out - but it *should* work.

I'll try it soon ... let me know if it works for you.
-- Alex.