Famous at last, though not in the best way

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 17 12:10:59 EDT 2014

Decompiling does not result in original source code.  As it is, the kiddies
can just copy/paste.  The dump that Kaspersky included, even had a line
that was commented out.

Think about it - if you have the Pro version, yeah, your source is
encrypted, until it's decrypted when the app is loaded.  Then it's just
sitting there for someone to take.  I avoided doing this with MG when John
went AWOL, but there is nothing that would have stopped someone with no
scruples from doing it themselves.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com