Famous at last, though not in the best way

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Mon Mar 17 07:52:28 EDT 2014

Richmond:

> I'm sorry to disappoint you; but THAT was NOT me.

I was already disappointed about that when reading the article; the
coding style indicates someone who is more comfortable in traditional
programming languages and not a lover of linguistics.

Unless that was a clever ploy of disguising the coding style! :)

We have a lot of gravy-train and handout mentality growing over here
too, and new innovative forms of government corruption spring up just
like new forms of malware. So don't feel isolated over there.

Best wishes,

Curry K.