[OT] My son's fried laptop

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Mar 15 16:27:26 EDT 2014

Richmond,
No warranty? If it were me, I'd google the laptop type for user experiences first, to see if the laptop is generally crap. Then, if the motherboard isn't more expensive than the original laptop, and you want the laptop, it might be worth it. But it's definitely a personal choice.
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org