New chunks

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Thu Mar 13 23:05:43 EDT 2014

On Mar 13, 2014, at 1:10 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> So let's please do our part to ensure that the current Release Candidate fully meets our needs.  If we test thoroughly enough it may even be the most solid release ever, which benefits everyone.
>
> 6.6 RC1 is available at the top of this page:
> <http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/>
>
> --
> Richard Gaskin

Hi All,

In testing on 6.6 RC1, it seems there is an automatic scaling going on. I see it in the release notes, but am looking for more info on it.

LC graphics are for sure super crisp under iOS 7 and retina iPhone, going to have to work in those hi-res graphics I have :)

So far, very stable and fast!

Everything If tested so far works fine, but mergMK seems to have a problem when when you go to set it's rect to the rect of a graphic that's been scaled, it doesn't see it as scaled and is drawn at a quarter of the size.

How do we turn that off for now?

Posting here. so both RR and Monte see this as well.

Best,

Steve MacLean