SQLYoga and LC 6.6

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Thu Mar 13 15:29:34 EDT 2014

Thanks for all the suggestions on this issue. I finally resorted to dumping my data, creating a new db using Valentina Studio, and loading the data back in. Worked like a charm. I’m back in business. The original file was created with an older version of SQLite, so I’m guessing that had something to do with it. Not sure why an issue like this would happen, but glad it’s working again.

Thanks,
Chris