New chunks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 13 13:12:12 EDT 2014

On 3/13/14, 10:45 AM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Things like this make me ponder in what scenario would it be
> necessary to isolate sentences at all.

I've had more than one case where I wanted to extract portions of a
paragraph. Right now lines = paragraphs and it gets messy trying to do
that. Parse a legal document, for example:

Section III. This is contract language for something or other. Blah blah
blah.

Section IIIii. Under no circumstances is this to be implied that blah
blah blah.

"put sentence 2 of line 1 of tText into tLegalese"

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com