SQLYoga and LC 6.6

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:18:00 EDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:16 AM, Chris Sheffield <cmsheffield at icloud.com>wrote:

> I do have a a couple admin tools, and the query runs correctly in both of
> them. I tried it in Valentina Studio, which I believe is using a fairly
> recent version of SQLite, though I can't tell for sure as I can't find a
> SQLite version anywhere in the app. I also tried SQLiteManger, which is an
> older version and therefore using an older version of SQLite.
>
> In Val Studio, SQL Editor window:

SELECT sqlite_version()

My Val Studio 5.5.4 currently reports 3.8.1

In LC, in multi-line msg box,

put revOpenDatabase("sqlite","/Users/me/my.sqlite",,,) into tDbID
put "SELECT sqlite_version()" into tDbQuery
put revDataFromQuery(,,tDbID,tDbQuery) into msg

In LC 6.5.2 I get 3.7.4
In LC 6.6.1 I get 3.8.3.1

I have seen something close to what you are experiencing with WHERE clauses
before, BUT no matter which SQL admin tool I used they didn't work. The
problem was caused by duplicating data in Val Studio. For some reason data
in certain rows didn't 'register' correctly and so WHERE clauses based on
those rows didn't work. A bug report was issued and the problem solved.

Currently the WHERE clauses in SQLite + LC 6.6.1 (6.6 rc1) seem to be
working for me, but I haven't really stress tested it.

Try creating a brand new db and see if you can get WHERE clauses to work.
If so, what about dumping your data, build a new db and see if that works?