SQLYoga and LC 6.6

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Wed Mar 12 14:16:09 EDT 2014

Pete,

I don’t get any kind of error message. In fact, the query sort of returns successfully. It just doesn’t return all the results. When running the query I showed earlier, I only get back the value of the wordID field. No other field values are returned.

I do have a a couple admin tools, and the query runs correctly in both of them. I tried it in Valentina Studio, which I believe is using a fairly recent version of SQLite, though I can’t tell for sure as I can’t find a SQLite version anywhere in the app. I also tried SQLiteManger, which is an older version and therefore using an older version of SQLite.

So I’m guessing I’ve found a bug in the newer LC SQLite library. I think I’ll go ahead and submit a bug report at this point. I’m not really sure what else to try. Thanks for the help.

Chris