SQLYoga and LC 6.6

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Mar 12 13:18:54 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,
I don;t see anything wrong with the WHERE clause.  Do you get any sort of
error message or is it that the results of the query are not what you
expect?

Do you have access to an SQLite admin tool that uses an up to date version
of the SQLite library?  If so, you could try the SELECT directly in it and
see what happens.  If it works there, then there's something amiss with
either SQLYoga or LC 6.6

With regard to using a different SQL library, I entered an enhancement
request on the QCC (# 11729) a while back to enable loading of different
versions of the SQLite library within LC. It was the subject of some
discussion with Mark Waddingham but so far hasn't been accepted for
implementation.  This might be a good case to cite to support it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>