Fwd: New chunks

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 06:49:50 EDT 2014

sent to wrong list.. resend.

I like this approach. However I think two problems still remain:

Problems with libraries and substacks still remain. A stack property that is able to set a whole stack to some kind of 'word legacy mode' would therefore be very useful.

Word was always unintuitive with punctuation and quotes, so while we're at it, why not make word more intuitive? But If you change that, the legacy way of word handling should not be removed, because it was somewhat useful. The existing word could also theoretically be improved to work with csv parsing, that would be very neat. However, either of these ideas about changing how word works can't be handled by a simple find/replace in the ide.

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: