New chunks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 11 19:25:31 EDT 2014

Hi Ben,

I think that the chunk names for unicode should be exactly the same as
for english text, but they should act differently if either the text
being operated on is unicode text or the useUnicode has been set to true.

Note that other development tools don't have this problem at all.
Operations on English text work the same way as on unicode text and
there is no need to even think about the encoding.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com