properties vs local variable

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 10 16:38:41 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

Thanks once again. All your comments are valid and there is certainly no need to change the field colour unless tSelectedData is not true.

So, I think your method is marginally quicker but is probably held back from being even quicker by the extra if then constructs.

I will now explore the htmlText solution to see what that results in. Bit more time needed with this one to modify my routine and get my head around it because I have not used htmlText before.

All the best

Terry