properties vs local variable

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 10 15:29:46 EDT 2014

I’m trying to understand your solution but having looked at htmlText of field I am not getting it.

I follow that changing the colour of the field is time consuming.

Are you suggesting I can change the colour of the field using the htmlText and the merge command?

A sample line would be useful because I am not familiar with using the htmlText. I am familiar with merge.

Can you provide a sample line that would place some text in a field and change the backgroundColor of the field.

All the best

Terry