how to convert .csv to .xlsx with LC without Excel installed?

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Mar 10 11:00:38 EDT 2014

Thanks Roger,

i already knew this article. This article is a „must read“ for everyone who exports data to a .csv file.

I need to create a real .xlsx file, not a .csv which can be imported into Excel.

I have numeric fields with numbers with leading zeros. These numbers would loose their leading zeros if imported as .csv into Excel.

Regards,

Matthias Rebbe