Cocoa

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 10 08:05:44 EDT 2014

I can inform anyone interested that runrevmark has replied to my post in the forum.

It can be found here:

http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=18504&p=98667#p98667

As I suspected it is not intended to have a “FULL” (for want of a better word) port of LC to Cocoa.

It is the backend, windows/event handling being subjected to the port with a few other items in particular mods to allow the embedding of NSView which is the basis of the majority of Cocoa controls. This should enable access for externals.

However, for those expecting the LC controls being updated to Cocoa native, you will be disappointed.
LC on the Mac following the port will still be emulated.

All the best

Terry