Image handling in LC6

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Sun Mar 9 22:29:43 EDT 2014

I noticed the below whilst working on an update to a program and I was wondering if anyone may have some ideas on what might causing it.

I have a program that does some PDF Printing of some cards that are contained in a substack.
These 'printing card' gets filled with text and images before the printing begins from the main stack.
This is all works as expected in LC5.5.1

but the same stack when compiled in LC6.5.2 does not print the images on the PDF's.

I am presuming it's a change with the new image handling in LC6 but not sure what...

COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER: This message and/or including attached files may contain confidential proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or distributing the information contained in this email without authorisation from WesTrac. If you have received this message in error please contact WesTrac on +61 8 9377 9444. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications.