Cocoa

Shawn Blc shawnlivecode at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:11:20 EDT 2014

If you think the RunRev staff aren't interested in full-filling the KS
campaign goals, then take a look at the latest newsletter.
http://newsletters.livecode.com/march/issue167/

According to Kevin:

*Surprises to come?*

All these statistics are particularly impressive when you consider the many
years it took to build up our user base prior to going open source. Also,
while we've started to deliver on our next-generation project goals, we
still have plenty of amazing new technology in the pipeline. We have some
new partnerships with strong potential in the pipeline too. And we even
have perhaps a few surprises in store for you all. Suffice to say, we may
have momentum now, but I believe the best is yet to come!

As we pass this milestone I want to take this opportunity to thank each and
every one of you for your support. Without your help none of this would
have been possible. We are here to serve you, our loyal community. We have
our foot firmly on the accelerator. We intend to hire, expand and push even
harder to build something insanely easy and totally unique. This is our
year.