Recording Audio on Mobile devices?

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 06:30:50 EST 2014

Hi John

Monte's mergMicrophone works fine on the device, but not on the Simulator. And should be easy to limit it time-wise - just send a stop message in 20s when you start recording.

HTH

cheers

Alan
--
Alan Stenhouse
alanstenhouse at hotmail.com

Check out our apps on the App Store:

BeatSpeak - the multilingual talking metronome
EV-Point - Find your nearest Electric Vehicle Recharge Station.