good practise for debugging PHP called from LC?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Mar 7 11:04:36 EST 2014

Tiemo,
I'm a very occasional php programmer too, so need a decent debugger. First, I get a local server running. I like MAMP, for osx. It is trivial to install and comes with php and MySQL. I'm not at my computer right now, and forget the name of the debugger I used, but it can step through code, watch variables, etc. it required editing the php config file, which having MAMP gives you comfort you aren't going to screw something up.

If nobody chimes in by the time I get to my computer later, I'll look up which debugger I used and post it.

Do some googling.
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org