Inserting Text, photo or video into a circle ?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Mar 7 10:17:56 EST 2014

Hi Francis:

Text is more work, but here's a stack that contains a couple of options
for masking images.  Execute the following in your message box:

go url
"http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/masking_options.rev"

Video *might* work using one of these techniques if you set the
alwaysBuffer of the player object to true, but doing so sometimes affects
playback performance, so you'll need to test to see if it works for you.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design