Custom Props Set

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Mar 4 19:32:55 EST 2014

Have you ever tried this? It's what I always do when dealing with a
custom prop set:

to deal with the keys:
     put the customKeys["uMyCustomProps"] of this stack into tKeyList
     set the customKeys["uMyCustomProps"] of this stack to tKeyList --
handy for deleting or adding elements

or to handle the set:
     put the customProperties["uMyCustomProps"] of this stack into
tPropsArray
     set the customProperties["uMyCustomProps"] of this stack to tPropsArray

... where 'uMyCustomProps' is the name of the CPS.  Works for me.

Phil

On 3/4/14, 3:24 PM, Nakia Brewer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Long time between drinks I know.
> Finally got back to this today and I couldn't get that solution to work for me.
>
> Reading into the dictionary it looks like I had to set the customPropSet to be active first then use the customKeys function to get the keys.
>
> set the customPropertySet of grp "EventsGroup" to "VIMSEventChannels"
> put the customKeys of grp "EventsGroup" into tKeys
>

> Nakia Brewer | Technology & Solutions Manager | Equipment Management Solutions
> t: (02) 49645051 | m: 0458 713 547 | i: www.westrac.com.au
>

>    ACN 009 342 572

Phil Davis