How to set "Set as stack Menu bar"?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Mar 3 05:07:58 EST 2014

Hi,

In the menu builder window you can check the option "set as stack menu bar",
so that the menu bar isn't shown in the stack window, but replaces the OS X
menu. Now I would like to set this option by script, so that the menu
switches to the OS X menu only in a standalone and not in the development
environment.

I don't find the property to set. It's not the "menubar" or "defaultmenubar"
property.

Any ideas?

Alternate: Where can I see all properties of an object (in this case of the
stack). I know, this has been discussed lately, but I don't find it.

Thanks

Tiemo