First LC Submission to iTunes

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:47:32 EDT 2014

Hi

This is my first submission to iTunes using LiveCode after 1 year of work.

I have a few questions:

Because so many things have changed with LiveCode in the last several
months, would it be better to use iTunes Connect to setup the files for
submission to iTunes?

Do I need to add anything to my openStack script to for my 1024 x 768 iPad
screen to auto size between normal and retina screen resolutions?

Is there a LiveCode description as to the settings of the splash screen,
and the other screen captures for the LiveCode / iTunes connect
submissions? This would include the different icon sizes and resolutions?
What I am trying to find out is if there is a difference between the two
approaches?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062