[ANN] Installer Maker 1.8.6

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 29 18:30:31 EDT 2014

Hi,

Naturally, when doing a presentation, something must go horribly wrong. So, Installer Maker complained with an error yesterday, while I showed it to the audience at the LiveCode meeting here in Zürich. Fortunately, it was a really small problem and although I'm not back in the office yet, I was able to fix this little bug already.

The new version of Installer Maker is 1.8.6 and it includes a fix for the error message as well as some small multi-lingual improvements. You can download the new version at

http://qery.us/8je

Installer Maker 1.8.6 is a free update for everyone who bought a license during the past 3 months. If you bought a license less than a year ago, then you can purchase an upgrade license at a 50% discount. This update applies to both the standalone version and the plug-in version of Installer Maker. Send me an e-mail if you're still experiencing any difficulties after downloading and installing the new version.

Kind regards,

Mark

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.