Name shadows another variable

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jun 27 01:43:22 EDT 2014

Hi Mike,
My workaround is to turn off strict compilation mode, compile and turn it
back on again but that's fraught with dangerous consequences if I forget to
switch it on again.

Bottom line is, this shouldn't happen, there should be no need for any
workaround.

A recent thread talked about "paper cuts".  For me this is an open,
festering wound!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>