Name shadows another variable

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:08:25 EDT 2014

Not sure i'd know WHERE to do it, guess it depends on the script, but..
could you use "delete variable..." to fix the problem without having to
restart lc?  Of course this would probably require you to understand the
source of the problem.  Another thing I wonder about is the variable
preservation preference setting.  Wonder if you could pop the tick out of
that, compile, then pop it back in.  Pain in the butt though.  There is a
property (the preservervariables) also, that defaults to false I believe,
but the recommendation in the dictionary is to not mess with that one.