Image control in a Background

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:53:50 EDT 2014

Hi Simon

This is a real pleasure to say it is working as designed now. Your a real
wizard at scripting.
Looking at this from start to finish I can say I have learned a lot about
the image control, but more over I have a better perspective on how to work
to find solutions in scripting. Thanks for your time and effort!!!

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062