Image control in a Background

Simon simon at asato-media.com
Thu Jun 26 18:28:31 EDT 2014

Yes, if there is no file "thePath"
And I think we've discussed enough why this happens.

So to fix it so that it doesn't show an image at all if there is no file
"thePath":

if there is a file the short id of this card then
put (specialFolderPath ("documents") & "/photos/" & the short ID of this
card) into thePath
set the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to thePath
else ---here is a new line
set the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to "" ---here is a new
line
end if

Update your openCard script

Simon