Image control in a Background

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:15:23 EDT 2014

Hi Simon

Is this the email:
Hi Vaughn,
Aside from a spelling mistake just add parentheses around all the folder
paths
e.g.
 put (specialFolderPath("documents") & "/photos/" & the short ID of this
card) into thePath

and then delete the current filename
on mouseUp
   --/ the image from mobilePickPhoto uses the template image construct
   --set it off screen so we don't see ift flash /
   set the loc of the templateImage to -10000,-10000
    set the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to  ""

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062