LiveCode Server: start session problem

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Thu Jun 26 08:10:25 EDT 2014

Hi John

Might be easier for to email the script to me and I can take a look.  What
you can try though is: Ensure that start session is at the very top of your
script (e.g. line 1 ) and that you also have end session at the very end of
the script.

If you output anything before calling start session - thats probably whats
causing the problem.

Kind Regards
Simon