LiveCode Server: start session problem

John Craig john at splash21.com
Thu Jun 26 07:40:22 EDT 2014

Hi, Simon.  It's encouraging that it's working on your system -
hopefully there's just some misconfiguration on my machine.
I get the following error when I add the start session line;

file "/var/www/vhosts/8up.uk/httpdocs/index.lc"
   row 16, col 1:

Row 16 is the line in question.  Column 1 is the 's' of 'start' !
Everything else is working fine - database access, etc.  Only that one
command seems to throw an error.

When you say the latest, do you mean the latest stable (6.6.2) or the
latest DP (6.7.0)?

Thanks