Image control in a Background

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:10:42 EDT 2014

Hi

So many great suggestions, I am pleased to see the variety of solutions.
Scott pointed out that LC has many ways to be coded and it is the designers
choice. Now I need to finish testing to see if I can get the desired result.

I have a lot to consider and to try each suggestion to see what works best.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062