[OT] I am giving away Colin´s printed book "LiveCode Mobile Development" to someone in germany

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jun 24 03:34:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

today i received my Kickstarter package with the printed version of Colin´s excellent book about LC Mobile Development.

As i already own one copy of the printed book, i would like to give away the other one for free (i even take the shipping costs ) to someone living in Germany.
And no, you don´t have to be german. You just have to live here. ;)

The book is in english.

So if someone is interested, please send me a private email with your shipping address. As always, the first one gets it.

Regards,

Matthias