SQL Join question

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jun 22 11:51:27 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,
Yes, you would end up with one row containing all the columns from all
three tables, but if there are three tables, the SELECT becomes:

SELECT tableA.*, tableB.*, tableC.* FROM tableA JOIN tableB ON
tableB.<keycolumn>=tableA.<keycolumn> JOIN tableC ON
tableC.<keycolumn>=tableA.<keycolumn>

But the keycolumn must have the same value for all three tables.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>