specialfolderpath

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 22 04:31:21 EDT 2014

Hi,

A more complete list for Mac OS X and Windows is in my book.

Note that you can also use absolute paths like

/Applications
"/Application Support"

and relative paths like

~/Applications
"~/Application Support"

This may make it easier to get to the right folder.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com