IOS 8 and xCode

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 11:09:47 EDT 2014

How to:

The recent beta release of Apple IOS beta 8 and xCode 6, how will this
effect LiveCode development?

Does the current or coming IDE support IOS 8?
If it does support IOS 8, will it also address any content that can be used
where "Swift Programming" is used? This means is the IDE going to allow
Swift scripting in the IDE? I am asking this because I know HTML can be
used in LiveCode. It is a general question to see if it is worth the time
to learn Swift programming for development.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062