segmentation fault?

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Wed Jun 11 12:20:01 EDT 2014

I have an iOS app that’s crashing unexpectedly when run on a device (iPad Air). The error in the console is “Segmentation fault:  11”. Anybody know what this means or how I might go about fixing it? What’s strange is it only crashes after running just fine for a while, which makes me wonder if there’s a memory leak somewhere in LC that might be causing this. As far as I can tell, it’s happening when trying to set an opacity value for the outer glow property of a graphic.

Any help is appreciated. I’ll most likely submit a report to RunRev, but thought I’d ask here first. I’m running LC 6.6.2 and iOS 7.1.1, if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield