Learning about server

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Wed Jun 11 01:49:05 EDT 2014

Thanks Kay :)

I would love to look at the security side of things sometime - it seems to
be something a lot of developers take less seriously now days. One of the
things I like about LiveCode is how easy it makes it to work with
encryption.

LiveCode has added support for Open SSL & encryption support for iOS and
Android - so that would be the place to start.

Simon