aligning text in columns

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Tue Jun 10 13:28:28 EDT 2014

Do we have the ability yet to set the text alignment for individual columns in a table field?

I have a very simple field with just two columns. I want the alignment of the first one to be left, and the second one to be right. A data grid is overkill, otherwise I’d go with that. I couldn’t remember if, with all the new field changes, that was added or not. I can’t seem to find any obvious properties, but I could be missing something.

Or would it be best to just use two separate fields for this?

Thanks,
Chris