Learning about server

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Jun 10 10:54:55 EDT 2014

Dar,
I'd definitely buy your book. Some of the things I would be interested in is how to create a reasonable looking ui, which will require html5, JavaScript,  and css3. I've dabbled in all 3 of these but since I use them rarely, it's a pain to use them. It would be nice to have a prescription for how to create commonly used interface elements.
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org