Weird data grid behaviour

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 07:21:20 EDT 2014

Ok, my bad. Seems I do not understand when you wrote:
3) in the datagrid templates substack I see two cards, id 1002 and id
1005. I've never seen that before!

When all is working, a template stack is composed at least by 2 cards:
- id 1002 should be the card which contains the instructions group,
shared in every template cards
- id 1005 should be the card which contains the template group for the
first datagrid

The important thing here, is your problem is solved.

Best,

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Gerry Orkin <gerry.orkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Apologies...it is id 1005, not id 1002 that I have in every template. And I've never to my recollection deleted any cards from the template stack.

> On 9 Jun 2014, at 6:23 pm, zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A thing I doesn't understand: how are you customizing the row template
>> group in the cd id 1002, as this card only contains the instruction
>> group?

Zryip TheSlug
http://www.aslugontheroad.com